Last updated May 2019
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR WEBSITE?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, sizes or other personal details to help you with your experience. This information is only collected from you when you provide payment to us.
By providing payment to us for our service, you are thereby entering in to a contract with us for the amount of time until which you choose to stop using the service. As part of this contract, you consent to your personal information being shared with us, so that we can fulfil our duty of service to you as set out on our website.
WHO COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION?
Your credit card details are processed and controlled by Stripe Inc.
All other information you provide is processed and controlled by BERG CLUB UK LTD.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you so that our personal stylists can assess what items to send to you, as per our subscription service.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalise user's experience and to allow us to deliver our service to you as set out on our website
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of users personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
DO WE USE 'COOKIES'?
From time to time we may store 'cookies' (small files transmitted between server software and the browser on your computer) on your computer's hard drive to make your use of the on-line subscription process easier. The personal information you provide (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, credit card details) is stored on our secure server, not in a cookie.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do have website hosting partners that assist with the running of our business. These partners do not have access to your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions and other functions as they relate to our website.
YOUR PERMISSIONS AND CHOICES
Users are able to access their personal information stored by BERG CLUB UK LTD:
• By logging in to their account • By emailing email@example.com
Users are able to delete their personal information stored by BERG CLUB UK LTD by:
• Logging in to their account • Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
We agree to the following when sending marketing messages:
• NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
©2019 BERG CLUB LTD